Monday, March 28, 2016

I Once Watched A Video (Part II)



(cont..)



The night before the wedding, he went missing. There was not a goodbye, nor a warning. He just disappeared. Needless to say...





she went looking for him. Only to find a box for her. 






*     *     *






In the box were the things he'd gotten, memorabilia, letters, and the rings. 

Needless to say, she began to question his intentions. "Why would he do that if he really loved me?" 

Bundled with the rings was a letter. In it he asked:



"Dear (let's name her) V,
What's my favorite dish? Do you know what my favorite book is? What about my favorite movie? 
You don't know. Because in these five years, we'd only eat your favorite dishes, read your favorite books, and watched the movies you love. 
Fact is, you don't know me at all. So how can you say that you love me? 
You only loved the kindness that I've given to you" 



After crying over the pain, enduring the embarrassment that came with the pain, and all the heart wrenching questions that only pushed the dagger deeper, she came to the realization... 


No comments:

Post a Comment